The Girls I Babysit:
- Carly: What are those? (pointing to my scars on my wrist)
- Me: They're battle scars.
- Anna: Cool! Can I have some?
- Me: Please don't ever get some okay? But when you seem someone with them like the ones I have on their wrists go hug them. Don't ever make fun of them okay?
- As we're walking around Wal Mart with both of them holding my hands, a young girl walks by us. Carly and Anna go and hug her. She hugs these two adorable little girls back
- Girl: Why are you hugging me?
- Carly: You have battle scars. *points to her wrists*
- And through her tears she looks up at me and smiles.
- If you don't reblog this... I don't know what I'd do, just reblog it.
A Little girl, 3 yrs. old picked up by a man driving a gray car, license plate: Quebec 72B 381. Canada. Reblog this. It could save her. The Kidnapping is recent so do it, 3 seconds will not kill you. If it were your child .
1 of 3